Photo by M. Studio/Fotolia
Dips are a great blessing when you have a million and one things to get done before your big day. There might be an ingredient or two to chop up, but more often than not no real cooking is involved. You just throw everything in a bowl, stir, and refrigerate. Such is the case with our yogurt dip. It is simplicity itself. Yet that very simplicity is what makes it so good, and worthy of inclusion with your other wedding refreshments.
Mix the following:
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or 2 tablespoons tamari
- dash of cayenne pepper
See A Natural Foods Wedding Feastfor more recipes.