Tried. Tested. Loved.
If you’re reading this, you’re serious about good beer.
Good news: The Brewery in a Box is a serious starter kit. This is what you buy if you want to make beer that tastes fresh-from-the-tap of a premium brewery, right from the first batch.
Think you love craft beer now? Wait till you try your own.
Just follow the easy homebrewing instructions!
Starter Kit Includes:
• Your Choice of Recipe Kit
• 6 Gallon Glass Carboy (Primary Fermenter), Bung, and Airlock
• 5 Gallon Glass Carboy (Secondary Fermenter), Bung, and Airlock
• Blowoff Hose, Funnel, and FermagraF°
• Auto Siphon and Tubing
• Translucent Bottling Bucket and Spigot
• Bottle Filler and Tubing
• Bottle Capper and Caps
• Carboy Brush and Bottle-Cleaning Brush
• Brewery Cleaner and Carboy Dryer
Caribou Slobber Brown Ale: Like your brews tall, dark, and drinkable? Then try Caribou Slobber Brown Ale. Perfect for fans of substantial craft beer, this ale is full-bodied, smooth, and deliciously dark without a hint of bitterness. It’s guaranteed to become your new favorite session beer.
• 0.25 lbs Briess Caramel 80L
• 0.25 lbs Fawcett Pale Chocolate
• 0.125 lbs Black Malt
EXTRACTS & OTHER FERMENTABLES
• 6 lbs Amber malt syrup
• 1 lbs Amber dry malt extract
PREMIUM HOPS & OTHER FLAVORINGS
• 1 oz US Goldings
• 1 oz Liberty
• 1 oz Willamette
• Dry Yeast
• 5 oz Priming Sugar
Delivery of this item will be delayed 6-8 weeks due to COVID-19. This item is only available for shipment to the continental United States.
Item Number: 9535