Tried. Tested. Loved.
If you’re reading this, you’re serious about good beer.
Good news: The Brewery in a Box is a serious starter kit. This is what you buy if you want to make beer that tastes fresh-from-the-tap of a premium brewery, right from the first batch.
Think you love craft beer now? Wait till you try your own.
Just follow the easy homebrewing instructions!
Starter Kit Includes
• Your Choice of Recipe Kit
• 6 Gallon Glass Carboy (Primary Fermenter), Bung, and Airlock
• 5 Gallon Glass Carboy (Secondary Fermenter), Bung, and Airlock
• Blowoff Hose, Funnel, and FermagraF°
• Auto Siphon and Tubing
• Translucent Bottling Bucket and Spigot
• Bottle Filler and Tubing
• Bottle Capper and Caps
• Carboy Brush and Bottle-Cleaning Brush
• Brewery Cleaner and Carboy Dryer
Bavarian Hefeweizen: Brew up a batch of Bavarian Hefeweizen, and you'll feel the call of a traditional Bier Hall in every sip. This foolproof beer recipe kit yields a medium-bodied, malty, and spicy brew, with a smooth mouthfeel and dense, whipped-cream head. A shining, hand-crafted example of Bavaria's signature brew.
EXTRACTS & OTHER FERMENTABLES
• 6 lbs Wheat malt syrup split addition
• 1 lbs Wheat dry malt extract late addition
PREMIUM HOPS & OTHER FLAVORINGS
• 1 oz German Tettnang
• Dry Yeast
• 5 oz Priming Sugar
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently experiencing longer than usual lead times on this item. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Item Number: 9536